Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Binary trigger

Expert

User Info Menu

I think the Fostech is $480. I've being eyeing them for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger yet..... yes, I said it. I kind of like the idea of that versus full auto. If I could afford a full auto AR platform, I think burst fire would make more sense anyway.

User Info Menu

If you’re going to play/dabble, the Fostech is way more forgiving. Both are bumpstockish toys, but to each his own. With the Fostech, though, you get a really good trigger in the semi mode, as opposed to the other. Just my two cents, having played/dabbled with both, to save the five figure plus $200 way to reach happiness.

User Info Menu

I know they don't require a Smith to install. We had an officer show up to patrol rifle school with a rifle he installed one in. He was quickly pulled off the line and that trigger ripped out...haha.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sling10mm View Post
    I think the Fostech is $480. I've being eyeing them for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger yet..... yes, I said it. I kind of like the idea of that versus full auto. If I could afford a full auto AR platform, I think burst fire would make more sense anyway.
    If you shop around, you can find them for UNDER $400
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

I have a few. I am running them in my 9mm Ar's because in order to run the Fostech the 9mm bolt has to be modified. My Cz Scorpion loves the one in it and my grandson loves the one in the 15-22
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. The one I was looking at was the BFS111 for the 5.56. From the catalog pictures it looks a little different than yours for the 9. Glad to hear good things about them.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Probably a lot cheaper that way though.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I didn't know about the Echo 2. I definitely will look into it. Thanks

User Info Menu

The Franklin BFSIII will work with any caliber that runs an Ar trigger platform. And they make the trigger for several other platforms
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

Can someone explain to me why a BInary trigger has 3 positions?

WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast