Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Binary trigger

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Can someone explain to me why a BInary trigger has 3 positions?
    Safe, Standard Semi-Auto Operation, Binary Operation

Easy-Peasy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljesus View Post
    Can someone explain to me why a BInary trigger has 3 positions?
    It's pretty simple:

1 - Safe

2 - Semi

3 - Binary

The binary refers to the mode of firing, not to the number of positions.

The Franklin BFSIII HK-C1 works pretty great on my MP5. Sure, it's no substitute for a full auto pack, but it gets you close to a burst with 2 rounds rather than 3.
    Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

User Info Menu

An advantage to the BFSIII is that you can run a .22lr adapter kit in it with no issues. The Fostech site says that you need to swap parts to run a .22lr kit. With the BFSIII, you can just drop the CMMG bolt into the rifle and run that in binary mode as well.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    my grandson loves the one in the 15-22
    Been thinking about getting one for my 15-22, and this pushed me over the edge. Took mine out today for the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

User Info Menu

Classic Firearms has the Fostech gen II and the sport model on sale now for $299 I believe.

User Info Menu

How was it

Quote Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post
    Been thinking about getting one for my 15-22, and this pushed me over the edge. Took mine out today for the first time.
    I think I have lost mine to the grandson. I bought a McFadden speed loader to assist with shooting time. Makes loading the mags a lot easier
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

I bought a McFadden speed loader to assist with shooting time. Makes loading the mags a lot easier
    That's pretty slick. check on Black Dogs web one in a while.

S&W-DRUM

They occasionally half 50% off sales. That's how I got my 2 drums. They have been as reliable as the S&W mags.
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post
    That's pretty slick. check on Black Dogs web one in a while.

S&W-DRUM

They occasionally half 50% off sales. That's how I got my 2 drums. They have been as reliable as the S&W mags.
    Black dog and I don't get along. I had bought a couple of his drums for the 10/22 and they didn't work. I sent them back and he ran them in his and they worked. He basically called me a liar when i told him they wouldn't work in any of my weapons. AT the time I had around 30 of the 10/22 rifles. So I sold them and won't even look at his products now.
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

Black dog and I don't get along. I had bought a couple of his drums for the 10/22 and they didn't work. So I sold them and won't even look at his products now.
    I had a bunch of the Black Dog translucent mags for the .22 ARs, and every one of them cracked at the feed lips. The replacements that Black Dog sent cracked too. So I junked them and bought the CMMG mags, which have proven to be nigh indestructible.
    "The good old days weren't always good and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems" Billy Joel

User Info Menu

I think I have lost mine to the grandson.
    Took it out again today. First time out I was only doing single trigger pulls(2 shots). Today, I was able to shoot like I wanted. Multiple trigger pulls at a time. Had a few misfires(?). Rim of those rounds had appeared to have a VERY slight imprint made the firing pin. Wish I had taken a pic now. Those rounds were shot again in the following mag with no problems.Out of 700 or so rounds we put through it, it only happened a dozen or so times. Other than that it was a hoot to shoot. Ammo was CCI mini mags. Now that I think about it, been a long time since I pulled the firing pin and cleaned the channel.

Last edited by nipprdog; 3 Weeks Ago at 17:43.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast