• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Wow, that was a good deal. Wonder if those are the same Croation mags as Aim Surplus? I need 74 mags more than 47's, but at that price it would have been hard not to pick up 10-12 of those.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Wow, that was a good deal. Wonder if those are the same Croation mags as Aim Surplus? I need 74 mags more than 47's, but at that price it would have been hard not to pick up 10-12 of those.

According to the images and description, these were Romanian. And bound to end up in the AK Files Marketplace for about 3x the price.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Received the five I ordered in the mail today. Four were really nice. Couple of dings but painted nice and smooth. New parts inside. The 5th one is a train wreck. Looks like the inside of the mag had something happen that put a bunch of small dents pointing outwards and bowed the mag out. I'm going to reach out to them and see what they say. Maybe they will just send a replacement.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Received the five I ordered in the mail today. Four were really nice. Couple of dings but painted nice and smooth. New parts inside. The 5th one is a train wreck. Looks like the inside of the mag had something happen that put a bunch of small dents pointing outwards and bowed the mag out. I'm going to reach out to them and see what they say. Maybe they will just send a replacement.

Good luck. The original ad said that they were being sold "as is - no returns". But on the bright side, you're only out 5 bucks.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham

Pics? So I can seethe with envy for missing out on a great deal!

Top Bottom