Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: American Defense Manufacturing UIC Lowers

User Info Menu

American Defense Manufacturing UIC Lowers

I知 not sure if this post belongs in this section or the general firearms discussion section, so let me know if I need to move it. Anyways, I知 looking at starting a new 13.7 build as a 堵eneral purpose rifle and I壇 like to build on an ambidextrous lower. I致e had my eye on ADM UIC痴 and, while the company seems legitimate, I haven稚 heard a whole lot about how well their ambidextrous controls feel and work. Has anyone had any experience with these lowers? Or would you recommend something else?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trclark1525 View Post
    I知 not sure if this post belongs in this section or the general firearms discussion section, so let me know if I need to move it. Anyways, I知 looking at starting a new 13.7 build as a 堵eneral purpose rifle and I壇 like to build on an ambidextrous lower. I致e had my eye on ADM UIC痴 and, while the company seems legitimate, I haven稚 heard a whole lot about how well their ambidextrous controls feel and work. Has anyone had any experience with these lowers? Or would you recommend something else?
    They are very nice lowers, and I'm sure you'd be happy with one. I preferred PWS lowers (there are others like them) for the location of their left side mag release and right side bolt release over the ADM however, that is personal preference maybe and the ADM lowers are super nice. However I shoot long guns lefty and so those ambi controls were a big factor in my decision. If you are going to go with one of their uppers I'd def pick up one of their lowers to match or just buy a complete rifle depending on what's cheaper. Black Friday is coming up so who knows what deals are to be had.

User Info Menu

I can see how the PWS mag release location would be more convenient for lefties. I shoot right-handed and the biggest selling point of an ambidextrous lower for me was the right side bolt catch/release. Can you lock back the bolt with the right-side button on the PWS or does it only function as a release?

User Info Menu

Think there's ever a chance that you'll ever want to suppress this multi-purpose rifle?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Think there's ever a chance that you'll ever want to suppress this multi-purpose rifle?
    Yes, I have a Dead Air Sandman-S which is currently sitting in NFA jail.

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Is the 13.7 the barrel length?

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    Is the 13.7 the barrel length?
    Yes

User Info Menu

ADM Lowers are GTG. If you're looking for a different Ambi lower then I suggest KAC, LMT MARS, or CMT/Rainier.
    "Eis Aner Oudeis Aner"

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by trclark1525 View Post
    Yes
    SBR or a long Pinned and welded muzzle device?

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    SBR or a long Pinned and welded muzzle device?
    I知 guessing pinned and welded suppressor mount. 13.7 and most any suppressor mount that is p&w壇 makes minimum of 16. It痴 the shortest bbl length possible to make an even 16 with permanent muzzle device.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast