• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    516 uppers $499 at SIG. It is my understanding that they are contract overruns from the UK.

I have been a fan of the 516 for some time. Very impressed with the 516 (it is 100 better than the HK416 don't you know), disappointed that SIG killed it, but understand they are all in with the "Spear" which is MCX/Virtus based. Besides the Caracal 816 (400 better than the HK416) is still out there for the taking.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig5...embly-14-5-in-semi-special-configuration.html

upper.jpg

SIG516: https://www.full30.com/watch/MDE0ODI4/sig-516-gen-2-patrol-rifle

WARNING: As per INGOer ShooterSix, be advised:

fyi its 14.5 inches and the barrel is threaded, so if you want to put this on something, either have it pinned and welded or slap it on a pistol lower

OR pay the 200 bucks and make it a sbr

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    fyi its 14.5 inches and the barrel is threaded, so if you want to put this on something, either have it pinned and welded or slap it on a pistol lower

OR pay the 200 bucks and make it a sbr

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was weak and got one... still not sure which way I want to go with the NFA issue.
    I am thinking still... not sure if I like the pinned and welded idea, but I might use it for my first suppressor, so why not make it a double stamp thing...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked one up but have not had a chance to shoot it yet. Right now, it’s sitting on the top of a pistol lower but I’m going to go the pin/weld route eventually.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    How does one know how many are left in-stock?
    Might be out of my bracket so I have to save up some ducats...
    Start off by adding a large amount to your cart, it will tell you the requested amount is unavailable, then keep dialing the amount down from there. Or start off with a low amount and increase until you get the unavailable notification.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I got excited because I got an email from Sig saying they had 20% stuff in their online store. I thought for a minute that I'd be buying a second one. But the 20% off doesn't apply to the upper. Shucks.

Top Bottom