• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Very nice rifle. I haven't hunted in a while but if I did more I would be probably be placing a order. Having a few Seekins ARs I know from experience that they put out a high quality product. Haven't tried their bolt actions but with Fierce bolt actions at a pound or more heavier with a carbon barrel and twice the price, I'd say Seekins came out swinging with this one.

Last edited:

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Their customer service is top notch. Glen seekins frequently posts on snipers hide to answer questions on the forums. Definitely stands behind his product.

colp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I've almost pushed the button to purchase a Seekins SP10 6.5. Been reading wonderful reviews on and haven't heard a bad word about it. Anyone have an SP10 in 6.5?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    LOL at the "rig" as tested in that article. They took an expensive, 5.5 lb rifle and set it up for long range shooting with as 1.5 lb. scope and a .5 lb suppressor, essentially pretty much duplicating the weight of many standard rifle + reasonable scope rigs.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I've almost pushed the button to purchase a Seekins SP10 6.5. Been reading wonderful reviews on and haven't heard a bad word about it. Anyone have an SP10 in 6.5?

I picked one up last year and was very happy with my choice. Would highly suggest it to anyone on the fence about picking one up. With the stock setup its easily a moa format but if you know me I'm never satisfied with stock. I wanted to get it as light as I could so I changed a few things. I changed the stock 22" barrel which was awesome but wanted lighter so went with a BSF 22" fluted carbon fiber sleeved barrel. I did swap the adjustable gas block for a Superlative Arms adjustable gas block. I swapped out the Magpul gen3 PRS for Seekins Procomp stock. I finished it off by swapping the CMC trigger with a Geissele NM and went with a Magpul Miad grip. Ended up with a 8.6lb 22" semiauto 6.5cm :rockwoot: Of course thats before scope, rings, and bipod. It is still a easily moa rifle but at the weight I was looking for. Its definitely in my favorite circle of rifles.

If I was into bolt rifles, I'm curious what the weight on the Havoc would be if they replaced their s.s. spiral fluted barrel with a carbon fiber barrel. Quite possibly could end up with a setup at 4-5lbs. I gave them a call to find out the weight of their barrel but had zero success. Their c.s. said they would have to check and get back to me with the info. That was more than a week ago so might have to give them a call again, I'm very curious.

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Only accurate rifles are interesting. I would add very accurate rifles are even more interesting.

Top Bottom