Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

The next project has begun

I posted about buying this rifle a few years ago and it's been sitting in my safe untouched ever since, I have yet to shoot a round through it. Several weeks ago I was perusing through the classifieds on another forum and scored a like new Sadlak Airborne scope mount at a fantastic price. I wasn't particularly looking for one but I couldn't pass up the deal (which is why I need to stop scanning the classifieds so much). That got the ball rolling to turn this rifle into the only iteration which holds much interest for me which in turn led to me scanning the classifieds for more stuff. A week ago I got a steal on a NF 3.5-15x50 F1 ZS/HS which showed up yesterday. I just remembered this morning that I had a set of HS Precision scope rings in my parts box so I spent some time getting it all put together.

Next on the list is a JAE100 G2 chassis which I won on Gunbroker for a pretty fair deal. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/845513052

Hopefully I'll have it in hand and can get it installed next week. Then I get to see how she shoots, my expectations are pretty high at this point as the rifle is a Glen Nelson built NM. Unfortunately the bedding isn't in great shape as it looks to have been removed from the stock for cleaning a lot more than it has been shot.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

Expert

User Info Menu

Yer slings on backards...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Doesn't surprise me, I'm not familiar with how that type works.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

Expert

User Info Menu

Now that's out of the way,

Nice weapon! Love them .308's. Should chuck lead down range real well.

Expert

User Info Menu

The top is the bottom and the bottom top. The band under the mag should be aft just in front of the rear loop.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    The top is the bottom and the bottom top. The band under the mag should be aft just in front of the rear loop.
    Thanks, I'll get it swapped around. Unfortunately I can't sling up due to my shoulder so I've not paid much attention.

- CarmelHP

Expert

User Info Menu

If you do it right you grab the outside strap and pull down and it will go to a "sling arms" length. Then grab both and pull toward the muzzle and it is stowed back where it was.

User Info Menu

She's a beaut, Clark.

My jaw literally dropped when the picture loaded. Love it.

That gun is on my collection short list. Just need to come up with about $3k to get what I want. (not happening anytime soon) *kicks rocks*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

That thing is just cool.

I'm also surprised it's just balancing on the mag and barrel.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post

Now that's a quality post.

You got what.... 49 to go now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast