• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So I really want an FN P90 short barrel full auto. :ar15:

But I'll settle for the FN PS90 longish barrel semi-auto. I would rather that barrel be shorty-short though.

There are SBR PS90s for a price 2400-2800. My question is.....
    Can I buy the normal PS90rifle and buy the shorter barrel 200ish? that I've seen out there and just put it on? (after of course getting the SBR tax stamp) Is this an easy DIY swap or is there a barrel fitting/pressing or a gas issue in my future. What is different between the two except for the barrel length.

If they are just totally interchangeable without a gunsmith or adding impossible-to-buy parts, which would be the way to go? SBR or mod the normal rifle.

After the rifle I will need the FN handgun in that same caliber to compliment, of course.

As you can tell, I don't know much about this gun..... yet, other than I have to have one... at some point in my life. :):
    I said this same thing about Red Heads until I knew that truth.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Having owned an SBR PS90 and then having had the opportunity to shoot 3 mags through a real P90, it's night and day. Semi-auto with that mushy trigger isn't that fun (though an SBR PS90 is nice handy little gun to use). I ended up selling mine to help fund my first machinegun.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well back in my day, before the Death Merchant's took over, all we needed was wood and blue steel. If you can't do it in a tube magazine...

Top Bottom