• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    This is America, and if this is how one wishes to spend his or her free time and available assets, more power to them.

My son, in some ways, also thinks some of my pursuits are unworthy. However, I have enjoyed a long, decent career, and the ability to enjoy many things that others would consider "unnecessary," such as a couple of "extra" cars and an entire passel of tools.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hmm, might be time to move some things around and get that son out of the inventory knowledge loop?

You aren't getting any younger and there is a red flag law here... ;)

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'm much more organized so i know what ihave.
    Just wondering what the current pick of a lower is?

Hmm, might be time to move some things around and get that son out of the inventory knowledge loop?

You aren't getting any younger and there is a red flag law here... ;)

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Lots of hate for the Anderson's. While I prefer Aero, I have a not had any issues with any of the Andersons I've used in the past

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, apparently I'm the one out of the loop. I had to visit Urban Dictionary to figure out what that meant.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    PSA and Anderson sure sell a lot of lowers for them to be junk? Think this is a growing pains problem from early on with them? Anyone reporting problems with their current production lowers?

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    If Clinton had won, I doubt people would be so willing to turn their nose up at Anderson or psa. Isn't there a first world problems thread for this kind of stuff?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My first AR stripped lower was a Rock River. $150, 25 higher than the normal pricing ten years ago.

Do you recon that folks like me who invested more money in their lowers, just for the name, are lower snobs?

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    FFoUfJG.jpg

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    My first AR stripped lower was a Rock River. $150, 25 higher than the normal pricing ten years ago.

Do you recon that folks like me who invested more money in their lowers, just for the name, are lower snobs?

People in Avon do like their lowers.:rolleyes:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Meh. I've got at least one spare in storage too, along with an Anderson LPK. :nailbite:

I already bought a tapping tool to lengthen the seat for the grip screw on the last Anderson build, so I'm good to go now. ;)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

My first lower was a Spike's that cost about $100. Do I think it's worth 3x more than the Anderson? No. Do I regret buying it? No.

Heck I dropped $400 on a factory built BCM lower for an SBR build just because I wanted it to match the upper. Even though I had pretty much all of the BCM parts to build a lower myself ... minus the actual lower receiver.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Grip screw problem on Andersons?

I heard that there was/is a problem with the grip screw depth and you needed a shorter screw to make milspec grips fit. Perhaps this was an older issue. I have three Anderson lowers all purchased within the last year and have not run into this .

Top Bottom