• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I stopped in to Highsmiths in Greenfield and they have about 3 and a half big racks with various mil-surps. They aren't really my thing but I know a lot of people like them. I saw some SKS's, AK's, a 1903, P14, Enfields, Poly M14, Yugo's, Russian and Romanian bolts, Chinese T-53, Spanish bolts, and even several Arisakas.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I stopped in to Highsmiths in Greenfield and they have about 3 and a half big racks with various mil-surps. They aren't really my thing but I know a lot of people like them. I saw some SKS's, AK's, a 1903, P14, Enfields, Poly M14, Yugo's, Russian and Romanian bolts, Chinese T-53, Spanish bolts, and even several Arisakas.

Wow, that sounds like the old "Mosin Room" at Bradis. Don't see many milsurps at LGS's these days. But yes, I'm curious about the prices too.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I might have to head out that way this weekend if I can swing it. I miss the Mosin room at Bradis. Since that disappeared, I find Bradis holds little interest for me. It’s just not the same now.

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    I'm trying to figure out if that Waffen Werks is one of the good ones!

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    They were decent, but the prices of many of those old guns are generally "up". I have to get it into my head that an SKS isn't a sub $200 gun. (Remember when they were sub $100)

Yes...yes I do remember when a SKS was a sub $100 gun w/ ammo. Oh!.. As Archie Bunker used to sing "Those were the days":fogey:

Top Bottom