Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calico M100

User Info Menu

Calico M100

I知 a little intrigued by this one.. read a little about it last night. 100 rounds of fun?
    Anyone ever owned one of these? Appears new in the box.

User Info Menu

I dreamed about it as a kid, then I grew up and heard about the reliability...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

I had one for a bit, extremely fun to shoot, and fairly reliable if you got a good magazine. The BAN saw me realizing a decent profit rather than keep it.

User Info Menu

I知 trying to find out information on it and my son told me about a movie that they were used in and made them popular.. anyone fill in the details?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tmschuller View Post
    I知 trying to find out information on it and my son told me about a movie that they were used in and made them popular.. anyone fill in the details?
    Calico痴 have been in probably 100 movies from Bad Boys to Spaceballs, not sure what the one you池e looking for is?

Expert

User Info Menu

It would be a great zombie killer - 100 head shots between reloads
    With so many places beating dicks I think it's gonna hurt dicks bad.

User Info Menu

I thought spaceballs from memory but it was a little fuzzy this morning.. especially after meetings... I am going to have time this evening to see how it is made. The stock is very different.. maybe hasbro or pre mellisa and doug ish but not made from wood

User Info Menu

they also made a pistol, plus they made them in 9mm that held 50 rounds but as others have said, i hear reliability is an issue.

my former neighbor bought one in 22 and said it shot fine, but as I told him load Monday thru Saturday, and shoot on sunday! that and good luck finding spare mags and parts! (affordable anyway!), two years ago at our gun club auction night a guy had a 9mm rifle and a 9mm pistol, each with one mag, and his reserve was 1700.00 for the pair!...didn't get one bid!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

I will eventually sell this one . This another gun I bought in a collection and Ingo has been a great source of knowledge for me. I have no desire to shoot it but it looks fun and 100 rounds. Initially I thought it was loaded from the grip. I have not had any time to mess with. Thanks again for the information

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Dude, you come across the most interesting stuff!

Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast