• ...and so much more!
  • smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Hey all,

Does anyone have any first hand experience with the PWS pro series of uppers? Either the 11.85” or 16“.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Note: not really looking for a DI vs. piston discussion.

SpaceCowboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2019
    Fort Wayne
    I've had the pleasure of owning and shooting some of the PWS MK. series of rifles and i can't say enough good about them. To my understanding the Pro series is the same operating system with out some of the "fancy" creature comforts.

Squatz24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Muncie
    Currently running a Mk111 Pro for work. Love it other than the added weight. They claim barrel and bcg are same as the other line but idk. Compared mine side by side with a Mk111 Mod 2 each set up with Eotech, Dbal and similar lights and the pro is much heavier. It shoots tight groups though, the bolt doesn’t get dirty, and I can afford it on a cops salary with three kids.

JTL165

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 26, 2020
    Central
    I would recommend the pro. I have one and have a buddy with another (11.85). The reliability is there as is the accuracy. Tough to beat for the money.

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    If they are in stock, get it! I'm running a MK114 Mod2 and love it. Right out of the box, excellent. The PWS guys up in Boise know what they're doing.

Derbster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Lawrenceburg
    I don’t own one. When I held one I thought the upper looked different. It is 6061 Aluminium. From what I could see is there was a little more tooling marks and the anodizing looked different than the lower. I’m sure it’s an awesome setup though.

Top Bottom