• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaceCowboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2019
    Fort Wayne
    +1 to Ggreens post! We used to sell some of the Black Aces products at a shop I work at and stopped due to so many being returned for warranty.

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    I remember when they came out with selling receiver kits to convert Mossberg 500s to use Saiga mags. Shame they can't make a good gun.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I know you guys tried to warn me but I saw a used one and just could resist...I bought a tactical lever action in black/walnut finish. I bought it mainly for the uniqueness of it, and because my brother's bachelor party was this weekend. Thought it would be a nice addition to the lineup of guns. I know the semi autos have bad cycling problems but how can you mess up a lever action?

I was only able to shoot slugs and was limited to 50 yards at the range this weekend. I'd never hunt with it. Accuracy was about 2 feet high at 50 yards with this particular slug (The only slug ammo I could find online right now). But the fun factor was amazing. At more of a traditional range with shot ammo I think this thing would be awesome fun. For $400 I wouldn't have been all that upset if it turned out to be crap.

It's a bit like a scooter I guess. Fun to ride but you don't want your friends to know you have one.

Top Bottom