• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    My 9yo son wants a 22 rifle.

He is a lefty with cross eye dominant, shooting right handed, so he's not comfortable with bolt action rifles.

He likes his little suppressed SBR 10/22TD but his little brother is gonna take over that gun soon.

I'm gonna either buy another 10/22 or this T/CR22. It will have a dedicated silencer on it all the time.

[video=youtube;hbpHHW5rKA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbpHHW5rKA4[/video]

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    It would drive me nuts in the 1st video everytime the guy went to shoot, it beeped. Get rid of that beep and it looks fun.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I’ve never shot one but have examined a few at the shop. They appear to be very nice rifles and come with plenty of features. I’d try one.

Contender

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Lawrence County
    I have one I like but it depends what you want to do with. I didn't like the stock so put a Boyds thumbhole on it. It shoots mini mags in 5 shot groups of about 1 1/4" at 50 yards. I wanted a little more so bought an aftermarket 10/22 barrel, tc. says they fit, it didn't fit. I am not a Ruger fan but am a TC fan. Don't regret the purchase, like shooting it with the new stock. I have accepted the accuracy for what it is. If you want to mod one into a super accurate 22 then I think the Ruger is probably the way to go even though I think the TC is a better machined and built gun.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I have one I like but it depends what you want to do with. I didn't like the stock so put a Boyds thumbhole on it. It shoots mini mags in 5 shot groups of about 1 1/4" at 50 yards. I wanted a little more so bought an aftermarket 10/22 barrel, tc. says they fit, it didn't fit. I am not a Ruger fan but am a TC fan. Don't regret the purchase, like shooting it with the new stock. I have accepted the accuracy for what it is. If you want to mod one into a super accurate 22 then I think the Ruger is probably the way to go even though I think the TC is a better machined and built gun.
    Agreed. I fondled a T/C, but the aftermarket for the 10/22 makes them hard to beat. The bad thing about aftermarket parts for 10/22 is that it’s real easy to have 1k wrapped up in a .22 rifle.

Top Bottom