Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79
  1. #21
    Grandmaster Cameramonkey's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Are they getting more popular in the real world? Or the wanna be world wearing 511's at Applebee's?
    Both of my sons are issued M4's without BAD lever options or other junk hanging off their rifle.

    Oh and both of them are left handed.
    Not saying you are wrong, but the BAD is for righties. Us lefties dont need a BAD because we can reach the release with our trigger finger.

    Now we DO need (OK, LIKE) these.
    https://troyind.com/products/ambidex...gazine-release
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

  2. #22
    Slapshot OurDee's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I like a bad for range use, but.... It is not the way I was trained. So, I went back to my caveman ways.

  3. #23
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Not saying you are wrong, but the BAD is for righties. Us lefties dont need a BAD because we can reach the release with our trigger finger.

    Now we DO need (OK, LIKE) these.
    https://troyind.com/products/ambidex...gazine-release
    If the 90% of the world truly needed it, 100% of the rifles issued to our Armed Services would have it.
    Purple for the 511 Applebee's crowd....
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

  4. #24
    Master

    User Info Menu

    A bad lever is very handy when you are shooting an unsupported prone match requiring single loading and you are in the sling. Otherwise...meh.

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    A bad lever is very handy when you are shooting an unsupported prone match requiring single loading and you are in the sling. Otherwise...meh.
    Yes, yes it is. I've got one on my service rifle. When your magazine springs start getting weak, you might get failure to lock back after the last round. More of a problem with my single feed mag, but that can be fixed easily with a 30 round mag spring.
    CMP Distinguished Rifleman #2464, Midrange Prone: Highmaster, Across the Course - Master

  7. #27
    Foreigner in a Foreign Land 76Too's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by x10 View Post
    The bad lever is a bad idea , I've seen 3 NEGLIGENT discharges due to those things
    FIFY

  8. #28
    Master Ggreen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Cool. Thanks. Anyone else? OP made it sound like I could buy just ANY quality AR and get it.
    Adding to the list Umbrella Corp, ADM

  9. #29
    Master Ggreen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    A bad lever is very handy when you are shooting an unsupported prone match requiring single loading and you are in the sling. Otherwise...meh.
    This is where I've seen nd's

  10. #30
    Master Ggreen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    Are they getting more popular in the real world? Or the wanna be world wearing 511's at Applebee's?
    Both of my sons are issued M4's without BAD lever options or other junk hanging off their rifle.

    Oh and both of them are left handed.
    The mistake here is thinking the military issues the best equipment. It's more a military thing to issue outdated mediocrity.

    I've been through my stages of laughing at tactical Timmy's, but then I started taking live fire classes and getting just run over by some. So are santan, umbrella, ADM, radian and others gaining real world traction yes. Is mil/Leo the only real world, definitely not.


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge