It's a bolt action, and a semi-auto, WTH??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Pretty interesting concept. The Germans certainly came up with some interesting designs. I have a Walther 22 bolt action with a threaded barrel around here somewhere.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    There was also a device that replaced the bolt in the 1903 Springfield which converted it to shoot a 30 cal pistol round in semi auto.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    There was also a device that replaced the bolt in the 1903 Springfield which converted it to shoot a 30 cal pistol round in semi auto.

It was called the Pedersen Device, the receiver also has to have a milled out section on the left side of the chamber.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. If I hadn't just bought a CZ-83 (.32 acp) off of AIM, I'd probably go for it.
    I decided to order one (the Beretta), but it's asking for an FFL. These are C&R eligible, so I'm waiting to hear back from customer service. Hopefully I hear something in the morning before they sell out. :(

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    You know those gill guns are like this also, you have the "Bolt" action available or you can go full Semi auto..

Yep, got one I rescued and restored to original function a few years ago when my bil passed away. Stock was hosed up but a lot of tlc and some textured paint and she is up and running again. Steven's model 37 (?).

Top Bottom