• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    I have a Chinese sks I picked up a few years ago from bubba....finally getting around to bringing it back to as close to original as possible, however the only part I do not have is the factory magazine. Does anyone here on INGO have a source for one that is not ridiculously over priced? Have seen a few on eBay for like $100 to $130 but this thing is a bit of a beater sks non matching numbers etc..

Please let let me know if you have any links or perhaps someone here has one they could part with for a reasonable amount?

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    Thanks for the link, I had not seen that one. I may try to place an order and just cut off the pin. I suppose I could ask them about an unpinned one however they are based in Canada so I wonder if they could even do that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks for the link, I had not seen that one. I may try to place an order and just cut off the pin. I suppose I could ask them about an unpinned one however they are based in Canada so I wonder if they could even do that.

I'd look into that one on Gunbroker that Ricknzak posted. Only 26 bucks right now with 2 days left in the auction. $7.50 shipping.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    I have a yugo mag if its interchangeable it's yours brother. If anyone knows let them speak up. We can figure out shipping or pickup if.it will work for ya I also have a fee other parts but they are also for a yugo. I'll try to find out, but anything I can do to help a brother INGO'er out I will do

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have a Chinese sks I picked up a few years ago from bubba....finally getting around to bringing it back to as close to original as possible, however the only part I do not have is the factory magazine. Does anyone here on INGO have a source for one thihat is not ridiculously over priced? Have seen a few on eBay for like $100 to $130 but this thing is a bit of a beater sks non matching numbers etc..

Please let let me know if you have any links or perhaps someone here has one they could part with for a reasonable amount?

Found this
    https://www.ebay.com/c/1824609286

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-SKS-10-Round-Capacity-Rifle-Magazine-/324198241035

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Jasper county
    Thanks all for the responses. I tried to order the pinned one from the Canada firearms outlet but turns out they won’t ship to the US.

And thanks for the offer Array, I see your in Griffith and I’m actually there for work pretty often, I will do a little research to see if that Yugo you have could work. If anyone knows that would be great as well. Thanks INGO!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Thanks all for the responses. I tried to order the pinned one from the Canada firearms outlet but turns out they won’t ship to the US.

And thanks for the offer Array, I see your in Griffith and I’m actually there for work pretty often, I will do a little research to see if that Yugo you have could work. If anyone knows that would be great as well. Thanks INGO!

I read that they all should work but may require some filing on the front. If need be grab Array mag take it to a gunsmith have him fit it for you. It would not cost that much.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    If ya want it pm me and we will hook up. I actualy live in merriville now ( I updated my info but it still not showing right ,lol) but would be glad to meet up with ya. I have actually worked in a couple different sks rifles fitting parts is pretty simple and straight forward. I also have a fee sks things listed in the parts for se section but held this back for you in case you need it, maybe some of the other other stuff would help u out too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom