• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glocktoys

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    mishawaka, up north
    Purchased a complete 6.5 creedmoor upper assembled by them. Fired 3 rounds and all 3 stuck in chamber on the 3rd hat to barrow a cleaning rod to remove it as extractor ripped lip off the brass.got home and dropped a round in the chamber then the bolt carrier group then pulled out (no problem) and looking at the brass it has marked from the rifleings. Is this common with them? Waiting for a call back from them now to see about warranty

TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    I would normally say don't buy from people no ones ever heard of but that ship has sailed.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Ndavid45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    10   2   0
    Apr 29, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I have bought from them before but i believe it was only small parts. Considered their uppers a few times. Please keep us updated, everyone makes mistakes but customer service is important. Hope it works out.

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Sorry to hear that, but thanks for posting your warning!.

I'm actually putting together a 6.5 Creedmoor rifle and briefly considered them for an upper but ended up going with acmemachine.com instead since they're based in Fort Wayne and I figure worse case scenario I make the drive there and complain in person if any issues arise.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Friend of mine bought a 308 upper and all to build a rifle, called me ,quit ejecting after 3 rounds, checked it out, gas block was loose and just one set screw in it, extractor would not hold onto casing to extract either, bolt reminded me of dpms first pattern bolts the extractors didn't last long and they didn't cover it just made a upgrade kit for them. his upper was put together by them so i feel they have poor quality control. so i ended up fixing the bolt, seating and pinned his gas block, polished chamber, added a slightly heavier buffer and a tubbs flat coil spring and it runs like a champ now. I have myself bought a few barrels and had no issue with those

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    They are known all across social media to be basically garbage. Good luck with their service department. I hate that these budget guys get so many people.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I did some research on these guys all negative it seemed. So until they start producing quality parts and firearms skip them. Unless you want a gunsmith special.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    If anyone wants a good upper, look at dtechuppers.com

They build off Shilen blanks, they don't shim muzzle brakes that need timed, they machine the threads to fit the brake. They will spend hours on the phone if you want, answering every question you have.

Top Bottom