• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    Pretty much like the title says, does any one have insight on when this may become available? I can't find anything about it on their website. Whether it's available, will be on a certain date. Nothing.

Thanks all.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Yep, they're out. I was actually looking for the Saint Victor .300 Blackout pistol and instead found the .308 pistol in stock on PSA last week. So, of course I couldn't help myself and I ordered it... haha. Hoping to get it before the weekend and take it for a test drive. All of the reviews I've seen say it's a lot of fun to shoot!

vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    Yep, they're out. I was actually looking for the Saint Victor .300 Blackout pistol and instead found the .308 pistol in stock on PSA last week. So, of course I couldn't help myself and I ordered it... haha. Hoping to get it before the weekend and take it for a test drive. All of the reviews I've seen say it's a lot of fun to shoot!

PSA? Website?

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Funny I just picked up a DDm4V7 and the Saint Victor in 5.56 and I think I like the feel of the Victor way better and I am a DD fan boy. I was just on PSA website trying to lock down the 308 rifle. A agree the pistol is going to be crazy loud. I just hope the rifle shoots well suppressed. I can't really find an reviews like that.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Gonna be loud lol. My saint pistol in 5.56 makes some noise so I bet the 308 is something else.

Haha yep! Like a little kid, I couldn't wait to take it to an outdoor range, so I went to my local indoor range to sight in the optic. I asked for a lane away from everyone else and only shot through one magazine, but it was a ton of fun to shoot. Not that I don't enjoy shooting my other guns, but this one just puts a smile on my face when I pull the trigger! Granted, it was only 25 yards, but I am no marksman and was actually very impressed with how accurately I shot it right off the bat.

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Funny I just picked up a DDm4V7 and the Saint Victor in 5.56 and I think I like the feel of the Victor way better and I am a DD fan boy. I was just on PSA website trying to lock down the 308 rifle. A agree the pistol is going to be crazy loud. I just hope the rifle shoots well suppressed. I can't really find an reviews like that.

I have wanted a DD gun for a while, but just can't make myself spend the money. I guess I can take solace in the fact that you like the Victor also!

Top Bottom