Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Favorite AR-15?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Favorite AR-15?

Whatís your favorite AR-15?

My current favorite is my DDM4V7 Pro. The rifle length gas system is very smooth. Light recoil, great trigger, can shoot fast and easy to keep on target.

I also have a PWS Mk116 mod 2, which as a piston gun is different. There are some interesting features, like a mounting rail that combines picatinny/1913 with keymod. Itís a fun one but overall not as pleasant as the DD.

It would be interesting to find out what peopleís top choices are.

User Info Menu

I think my favorite is my Windham MPC. I have had it for several years and it has seen many different configurations (now back to standard 16" M4). That rifle eats everything I shove it it with out a hiccup, runs very well dry, and is more accurate than most of my other AR's. If I had to call one a go-to rifle, this one would be it.
    Operation Desert Storm Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, For God and Country.

User Info Menu

BCM Recce 16.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Bushmaster Carbon

User Info Menu

Mint 4 digit serial SP 1 Colt. So far.

Laser eyed dog has mellowed (Daughters "hair missile")and cat is alive and well.

User Info Menu

I like my geissele super duty a lot.

User Info Menu

My Mk12(ish) builds are my favorite and the one in front is my top pick. My most useful is a LMT lower under a WOA built 1-7.7 twist Krieger and a Trijicon IR Hunter.

There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    I like my geissele super duty a lot.

Glad to hear that. I have one on the way. Mine has been a built aero precision the last couple years. I think the SD will be my new fav.!!
    Basenji Dad/NRA Life Member/Charter Pilot & Certified Flight Instructor

Marksman

User Info Menu

My favorite is a build i did and is still a work in progress. Wilson combat stripped lower with a GI style lower parts kit (for now), Battle Arms extended bolt catch, blue timber creek extended mag release, shockwave brace and blue strike industries trigger guard. Stripped upper is unknown out of the spare parts bucket, 10.5 Faxon pencil barrel/gas block combo, black rifle depot 7" slim mlock handgaurd, bootleg bcg, strike industries blue extended latch charging handle, strike industries blue billet dust cover. It's topped with a sig romeo 5.

I've never had a factory built rifle but am definitely happy with this build and it is much better than any build I've done in the past.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I don't have that many to pick from, but my favorite is probably my 10.5" Daniel Defense pistol. That said, I recently picked up an 18" Larue Tactical Stealth 2.0, so I'm looking forward to seeing what that baby shoots like.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast