• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Here's the last dozen that I picked up, 79 to 99 bucks apiece.
    223's, 243's,308, 270 and 7mm mag's. 700 ADL's and Savage Axis 2's
    I believe all have been sold in the State..... At least what has been marked down as of now. All combos with scopes.....:rockwoot:I told you all the other day....lolololololol...

View attachment 90055

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Here's the last dozen that I picked up, 79 to 99 bucks apiece.
    223's, 243's,308, 270 and 7mm mag's. 700 ADL's and Savage Axis 2's
    I believe all have been sold in the State..... At least what has been marked down as of now. All combos with scopes.....:rockwoot:I told you all the other day....lolololololol...

View attachment 90055

Looks like Christmas shopping is done.

...sorry bout your dog gettin shot tomorrow
    If he resells them... that may happen. ATF be like... :shady:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Looks like Christmas shopping is done.

If he resells them... that may happen. ATF be like... :shady:

LOL... One 7mm is going to my brothers FFl and one of the Savages is going to my besties younger son's FFL and the rest will be greased up and put in lockup for future projects. If anything gets sold it will be stocks and scopes... #sadfaces

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Any source for a list of item number and models on clearance?

Remington 700 ADL's and Savage Axis 2's...All combos. Plastic and wood....
    Im not going through the sque number for each caliber... Call your local Walmarts and do the hours and hours of legwork and driving we did. #Lotsofwork
    Good Luck.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Looks like you made a good score... that said, I'm not much interested in walking in a Walmart on a good day, but probably would have had to have a look see for a great gun deal. So far 2020 hasn't brought any good days yet.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Gotta ask, why the hate for Walmart?

Not so much hate, as I don't care enough to hate them. There are just better places to spend my money and meet my needs under normal circumstances.

During the current fun, I'm not frequenting places with many people in them (doing as much curb side, etc as I can), so while under normal circumstances I may spend the 5 minutes to go in through the auto center to get to sporting goods on the slim chance I could score a clearance rifle based on seeing your post, won't be doing it these days.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Not so much hate, as I don't care enough to hate them. There are just better places to spend my money and meet my needs under normal circumstances.

During the current fun, I'm not frequenting places with many people in them (doing as much curb side, etc as I can), so while under normal circumstances I may spend the 5 minutes to go in through the auto center to get to sporting goods on the slim chance I could score a clearance rifle based on seeing your post, won't be doing it these days.

OK, I will say this, I have been in 16+ Walmarts in the last 6 days and most are void of folks during the day, especially before lunch.
    The busiest stores by far were the Muncie North and South stores. And the most professional, polite and helpful up to the asst store manager that finished my transfers along with I also had at least 20 associates ask if I needed help was at the New Castle store.

Edit, And I will add that when possible I do spend my money locally...

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    I enjoy Walmart. I get to observe people at their finest. I gotta admit, I don’t go as much in COVID times, but it is fun to watch opportunists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom