Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ruger PC 9mm Carbine

User Info Menu

Ruger PC 9mm Carbine

I've got a new Ruger PC 9mm carbine on order. It is the basic model without the M-Lok handguard. What do you guys that have one think of them and what are some of the best upgrades for the money? Thanks.
    Last edited by BankShot; 2 Weeks Ago at 13:20.

Expert

User Info Menu

I love mine, the best thing I did to it was to add a Crossfire 11 1x4 scope.
    (And ten extra mags)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot View Post
    I've got a new Ruger PC 9mm carbine on order. It is the basic model without the rail. What do you guys that have one think of them and what are some of the best upgrades for the money? Thanks.
    I didn't know they made one without the rail.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

User Info Menu

Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

I have the old school model, which had standard sights (OK) or ghost ring (longer sight radius, all around better sight) and you could add a rail for optics. Doesn't break down (come apart) like the new ones. Stone cold reliable. And cheap now (if you can find one).
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post
    I didn't know they made one without the rail.
    He probably means the basic model without the M-Lok handguard. They all have a picatinny rail on the receiver for optics.
    Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    He probably means the basic model without the M-Lok handguard. They all have a picatinny rail on the receiver for optics.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

User Info Menu

Is this like the 50th PC9 thread, or have I missed some?

Not ragging at all I think it is a great rifle, since I designed it and sent drawings and specs to Ruger, years before they put it out.

I am still waiting on my free rifle and a couple of shares of stock.

2+2=4

JHB
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I have the base model. Then added a Midwest Industry chassis a Carbon Fiber hand guard and a Primary Arms red dot. That brought the weight down to two oz less than stock. I think it is a fun little carbine that is over weight by two lbs. Reliability is great just to heavy.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Volquartsen Trigger Group. Greatly reduces trigger pull. Great for a Steel Challenge gun.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast