• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So around 10 years ago I was going to buy a Benelli M4 and could not find one so got the M2. Fast forward and I sold it to a member here a few years back. Well the other day I bought my M4 and am waiting on shipping. I hope it's worth the wait, and the cash. lol.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So around 10 years ago I was going to buy a Benelli M4 and could not find one so got the M2. Fast forward and I sold it to a member here a few years back. Well the other day I bought my M4 and am waiting on shipping. I hope it's worth the wait, and the cash. lol.

Special forces loves them M4. My son was deployed to a base where they are deployed he said they would let anyone come shoot with them and helped my son become a much better shooter. So much so I was shocked by his improvement. Anyway he also fell in love with the Benelli M4 from training with the the spec ops guys. He's in search of one now. I told him to wait until after Trump gets elected.

Last edited:

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Oh I paid a wee bit more then that given the current climate. Gunbroker has some on there. They also offer the factory version that Benelli likes to only offer to law enforcement with the 7 round tube. I went that direction.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    H45Uk8

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    I've wanted one of these for years. I'm always back and forth between the pistol grip version and the one with the traditional stock. I'm not totally sold on a pistol grip. I feel like I want the recoil in my shoulder and not in my wrist. I don't have experience with a pistol grip stock 12 GA.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I've wanted one of these for years. I'm always back and forth between the pistol grip version and the one with the traditional stock. I'm not totally sold on a pistol grip. I feel like I want the recoil in my shoulder and not in my wrist. I don't have experience with a pistol grip stock 12 GA.

I'm solidly in the traditional-stock crowd. This is true for ARs, as well. I was old school before it was cool :):

Top Bottom