Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JRC .40

Plinker

User Info Menu

JRC .40

I am considering purchasing a Just Right Carbine 40 cal. Have seen many good reviews online for them and just wanted to get any first hand experiences with them. I have searched the sight and some of the info is a few years old. Please let me know any info you owners could pass along to me.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

JRCs are a pain in the ass to clean. Been there, done that. They don't come apart as easily as an actual AR. Look at the Ruger PCC in .40

Btw, welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Which is why in a post-apocalyptic world, never, ever let screenwriters have any input on security, strategery, or tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinchaser View Post
    Try and comprehend when I post here and LEARN!

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have seen that and in all honesty I do not mind the extra take down to clean so it hasn't been a con for me. I was concerned about magazines and if they have to be OEM Glock or is there a good aftermarket choice that is reliable?

I did also have the Ruger PCC on my list, but in these crazy times I can not find one anywhere, not reasonable anyway.

And thanks, glad to be here.
    Last edited by WarAdmiral; 2 Weeks Ago at 19:44.

Shooter

User Info Menu

As inexpensive and high quality as factory Glock mags are why would one buy aftermarket?
    Its the best part of a Glock.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Because I can find 30 round mags from aftermarket companies. Most Glock I have found are 22 round. Also, some online reviews mentioned that aftermarkets were an issue, so wanted clarification on that as well.

Plinker

User Info Menu

No other feedback from JRC owners?

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WarAdmiral View Post
    Because I can find 30 round mags from aftermarket companies. Most Glock I have found are 22 round. Also, some online reviews mentioned that aftermarkets were an issue, so wanted clarification on that as well.
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020182879

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nipprdog View Post
    JRCs are a pain in the ass to clean. Been there, done that. They don't come apart as easily as an actual AR. Look at the Ruger PCC in .40

Btw, welcome.
    I have the 9mm JRC, I do not find it a PIA to clean, it's configurable, easy to shoot, love it as a plinker out to 75-100 yards and as a home defense PCC.
    Don't be that Richard, nobody likes a smart ass Richard, there's way more than we need here.

Trump reaffirms my decision everyday voting for him as President and my
    reason for voting for him again in 2020.

Member#630, geez I've been here a while.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post

I have the .40 S&W, those are for 9mm.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBeerman View Post
    I have the 9mm JRC, I do not find it a PIA to clean, it's configurable, easy to shoot, love it as a plinker out to 75-100 yards and as a home defense PCC.
    Thanks for feedback, should be picking mine up this week.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast