classic firearms got some k98s in stock, and the price is....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    With surplus stock drying up, prices are going higher that we would like. Would be nice if someone opened up a warehouse and found a few thousand of these great rifles. Hey, I can dream can't I? :D :D

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    With surplus stock drying up, prices are going higher that we would like. Would be nice if someone opened up a warehouse and found a few thousand of these great rifles. Hey, I can dream can't I? :D :D

Literally tons upon tons of Mausers along with all kinds of other good stuff are in known locations. Unfortunately they are in places we can't import from. Also in some places the owners know what they have and are asking a handsome price.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Supply and demand.
    I won't pay that much these days. I bought both of mine decades ago. Less than $75 each in good matching condition. We're looking at the bottom of the barrel these days and it's only going to get worse and more expensive for "Nazi Gold"

FKIM01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2013
    United States
    Wow...I remember trading a $350 revolver for an Israeli K98 rebarreled in 7.62 NATO just 5 years ago. Had no idea what I was doing in milsurps back then but it looks like it worked out well.

Top Bottom