• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    You ever catch a disease that you truly wanted? I talked with my gunsmith today and he told me that Friday he will be getting in the part that will officially put me into the world of the Black Rifle Disease. I honestly can't wait, I have the stock and the LPK just sitting around waiting for a good lower. Thanks for listening to my rant.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Besides that, BRD has known to be a precursor to NFAD. That one is particularly vicious.

Yup. 2 weeks after getting my first AR, I was looking into how much an SBR would cost me...I'm still saving, but it'll happen lol :noway:, just not sure if it'll be SBR then Spike's 22lr upper, or vice versa. :do2:

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Yup. 2 weeks after getting my first AR, I was looking into how much an SBR would cost me...I'm still saving, but it'll happen lol :noway:, just not sure if it'll be SBR then Spike's 22lr upper, or vice versa. :do2:

Please for the love of god, don't tempt me like that! I've already got people scared talking about getting a launcher for it.:):

Oh, and just an update: I've got the lower all done and ready for the upper to be built. I'll post pics later

Top Bottom