• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well I think I just got my deal of the year for a 10/22.

Someone I see time to time needed cash and sold me his 10/22 for 125.00.

I have only put about 50 rounds down range and this is one fun gun. I did have one problem but I think it was related to the ammo/mag and it only did it once. I will have to wait to see if it does it again when I can get more time at the range.

1022.jpg

and a family pic of all the rugers

rugergroup.jpg

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks everyone,

This will not be resold. I am trying to get a good collection of rimfires since they are so cheap/fun to shoot.

I know of someone else who also has a 10/22 that I might be able to buy. If that is the case I might turn that one.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Thanks everyone,

This will not be resold. I am trying to get a good collection of rimfires since they are so cheap/fun to shoot.

I know of someone else who also has a 10/22 that I might be able to buy. If that is the case I might turn that one.
    Good plan.
    Great deal on a great rifle!
    I left my business card and standing orders with my local dealer that if he gets a used 10/22 on trade that he is to call me and I will buy it, no question. I'll beg forgiveness from my wife later.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Very nice! A 10/22 is on my shopping list for the 1500 next week. Hopefully I'll score as good a deal.

VanillaThunder

Shooter
    Rating - 94.5%
    52   3   0
    Aug 13, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    this may be off topic, and if so i apologize....but once upon a time i saw a left handed stainless/comp 10/22 for sale. i am kicking myself for not buying it (i shoot long guns lefty) back then. anyone ever seen anything like it?

/hijack

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Beautiful 10/22. I love mine, I actually tore it down today and gave it a heavy cleaning. man .22 is some dirty ammo!

I actually took it down further today than I ever have (everything apart except the trigger group) and it was a breeze to put back together.

I also cleaned my magazines for the first time since I got it 4ish years ago since I was getting a few mag jams. they were even easier to take apart than the gun!

Great snag, enjoy it!

Top Bottom