• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I picked up this R15 today 18" .223. Should be a little more accurate at the longer distances than the M4gery. Gotta love the camo too. Hope to get to put a few rounds downrange this weekend yet.

100_0327.jpg

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yea I'd like to hear how it does. I have been admiring those from afar.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I plan to use it for yote hunting this year. I figure most shots will be withing the 200yd range. I had it out shooting yesterday and it did very well. This target was shot at 45yds prone unsupported with Wolf 55grn hp.I don't get to take the bench or sandbags to the field so I don't practice with them either. I do however use the skills taught at Appleseed. I hope I can get the chance to shoot some longer distances in the next week or so.
    100_0332.jpg

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Neocon,

Looks like you had NPOA to me!

Hawkhavn

p.s. It looks like Appleseed will be back in E'ville mid-October-details soon.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Neocon,

Looks like you had NPOA to me!

Hawkhavn

p.s. It looks like Appleseed will be back in E'ville mid-October-details soon.

I have been trying to make one before Oct so hopefully I can become an IIT. But I have been so dang busy lately I haven't made it.
    I have been practicing quite a bit especially with the new one it is usually dark when I get home but, dry fire, dry fire, dry fire.:patriot:

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Neocon,

Dry fire works!

We've got Riley (Terre Haute) Aug. 30-31, then Wabash and Evansville both on Oct 18-19. That wraps it up for this year, unless there is a last minute surprise.

Thrilled to hear you want to join us on the trail and become an IIT. Nothing quite like it, meet all kinds of great folks. I just got back from doing a week long boot camp in Wyoming. I like shooting at 400 yards with a mountain for a backstop!

Speaking of bootcamps, we are looking at hosting 14 Appleseeds next year in Indiana and a regular or mini boot camp. We are going to need all of the IITs we can muster ASAP!

See you again soon,
    Hawkhavn

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Neocon, Puryear has a beautiful range! I was down there for the early April shoot this year. Also, all of the instructors are from my Boot Camp last year. Hmmm, road trip... Hawkhavn

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Congrats

Did you buy that from Whittaker's?

No I bought it from Strictly shooting. I was there looking and got to talking with the dude and made him an offer next thing I know I am walking out with it.
    I admit a like dislike relationship with them but lately they have been easy to deal with for me and they are close to work.

Top Bottom