• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Well, they are the only 'smart' way to go. 30 round JAC metal mags cost upwards of $70 each and you also have to deal with John Ciener to get them. Both -1's in my humble opinion. Black Dog Machine 30 round mags cost around $30 and you have a terriffic company to deal with as well as several distributors to chose from. As some of you know, I have upwards of 50 of the BDM mags for my M16/.22. Well, the feedlips broke on 2 of the mags sometime around NFA day '08. I emailed BDM and asked if I could buy just the side of the mag that contained the broken lip. They emailed me back and said that I couldn't buy them, but they'd send them to me at no charge! Cool! So yesterday there is a package from BDM waiting for me. Inside were 2 shiny new mags! How great of a company is that?! If you have a Ciener kit for your AR (or a V22 or M261) I highly recommend the BDM mags as an aftermarket Hi-Cap alternative to factory mags.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have some of the early BDM mags for my Ceiner kit and they have worked great. I want some of those fullsize Gen II BDM mags now.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I finally got my hands on a conversion kit. I haven't budgeted money for mags yet, though. TOO MANY THINGS TO BUY!

Top Bottom