• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Any one shot one of these? They look like a cross between an AK,STG,and an SKS. Really cool with the folded stock.... Ive been hunting for a folding stock AK. But now I'm wrapping my mind around spending 800$ for this cool little rifle. ( a package deal with 5-mags, pouch and bayo) Instead of 5-600 on another AK ( I have 1 already)... I probably just wasted a thread with this. But i need guidence....lol here is a random picture from google === http://www.militarygunsupply.com/shop2/images/58vzrifle.jpg

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have heard a lot of good thing about them other than the problem with parts availibility (no AK mags don't work with them). I want one instead of a 7.62 AK as well, but I always have something else I have to buy/pay for instead.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I'm gonna cry! I called to ask a few questions about the CZ VZ58. Great info from center-fire. And now I'm heart-broken... they are out of the folding-stock CZ-VZ58. I put my info on the waiting list. But I'm gonna cry if they go up in price by then. Do they make turtle Prozac? I'm sad..lol

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Turtle, they have prozac derivatives for dogs, so I'd think if you matched on a close weight scale it would work for turtles too..

;)

It's a sweet looking rifle, that's for sure!!

Top Bottom