• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've been looking for an outdoor range to start taking the kids to, and was going to check out FCVCC, but was just told about MCFG (it's about 10 minutes closer to home than FCVCC). I was wondering if there is a chance to see/tour the facility before attending the meetings/training classes etc. I would just like to get an idea of the place before doing any classes/requirements for joining. Looking to join for me and my kids (just the older 2 for now, 11 and 13). Was also curious if there was any availability of archery on site.

I just realized there is a meeting tonight, wondering if it's possible to attend this meeting before doing the required classes for joining.

DONB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I've been looking for an outdoor range to start taking the kids to, and was going to check out FCVCC, but was just told about MCFG (it's about 10 minutes closer to home than FCVCC). I was wondering if there is a chance to see/tour the facility before attending the meetings/training classes etc. I would just like to get an idea of the place before doing any classes/requirements for joining. Looking to join for me and my kids (just the older 2 for now, 11 and 13). Was also curious if there was any availability of archery on site.

I just realized there is a meeting tonight, wondering if it's possible to attend this meeting before doing the required classes for joining.

Yes and yes Ask for DonB. Gate will be open after 4:00PM today

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If you join, then family members can also attend free while under your supervision.

They do have archery targets, though it isn't as formally setup as the gun range.

The monthly meeting is the best way to check it out.

Top Bottom