Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

My check cleared yesterday. Renewal status on the web page did not show received yet. I'll check that further this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Two separate processes. One person is a bit faster than the other. It will be in sync by this week.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by singlesix View Post
    Two separate processes. One person is a bit faster than the other. It will be in sync by this week.
    Thanks, I assumed that may be the case. Appreciate the updates.

User Info Menu

My check has been in for a month and still hasn't cleared. Website says that I haven't renewed. I mailed it the earliest that I have ever mailed it in. If it hasn't cleared by the March Meeting I guess ill cancel that check and hand deliver one.
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    My check has been in for a month and still hasn't cleared. Website says that I haven't renewed. I mailed it the earliest that I have ever mailed it in. If it hasn't cleared by the March Meeting I guess ill cancel that check and hand deliver one.
    Just for comparison, mine went in early January and check just cleared on Saturday (and I suspect they may bank at the same place I do as it did not process in the nightly batch process it appears). It may hit your bank soon. As stated above, looks like 2 different folks do these functions, as I don't see membership renewal as updated on the status page yet either, but hopefully should be later this week.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    Did you even bother to read the FAQ on when renewals are processed? If you did, what isn't clear? No snarkiness, we did the FAQ, so members would understand how the process is setup and when they can expect to see renewals posted.
    Last edited by singlesix; 1 Week Ago at 21:32.

User Info Menu

Just to close the loop (at least on my original post), just as they said, my membership renewal status has now been updated on the web page. ( https://indyrange.net/prg/ )

MCFG Renewal Status

Renewal Card Received for Member: xxxxxx

And posting the info from the FAQ here as well for everyone's info:

Renewal Process

FAQ

• When will my renewal be processed
      • If your renewal card is in our PO Box on the 1st Monday of the month it will be processed within 7 days, so 2nd Monday of the Month.

• I emailed about my renewal and got no response
      • As noted on the Contact Page, we will not response to inquires about renewals
      • Please note the timeline above.

• I waited 2 renewal cycles and Iím still showing as not being renewed
      • We donít have your card. Resubmit your renewal (see process on this page).

• Memberships expired on the first day of the January. First Sat of April deadline is a grace period.

And again, I really appreciate the board and their activities. The club has really been improved over the time I have been a member.

User Info Menu

Thanks I had read all of that but in the past I always waited till almost the deadline and it seems to clear quicker. I understand that volunteers do the work.
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2