• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Mine was $110 last year. Just looked up the check. $25 increase this year by my records.

Not a huge deal, and I'll admit, if it was discussed at a meeting, then I should have attended to hear it, but anyone find anything on the website indicating anything on the price increase?
    Again, it likely was discussed at a meeting, but I'm sure those are fairly lightly attended, so curious if there was anything posted on the site, etc.

Is it just an inflation related increase, or are there specific projects it will be finding, etc? Again, not criticizing, just interested if the info is out there.

New member page still shows $110 for the membership dues: https://indyrange.net/membership-requirements/

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mine was $110 last year. Just looked up the check. $25 increase this year by my records.

Not a huge deal, and I'll admit, if it was discussed at a meeting, then I should have attended to hear it, but anyone find anything on the website indicating anything on the price increase?
    Again, it likely was discussed at a meeting, but I'm sure those are fairly lightly attended, so curious if there was anything posted on the site, etc.

Is it just an inflation related increase, or are there specific projects it will be finding, etc? Again, not criticizing, just interested if the info is out there.

New member page still shows $110 for the membership dues: https://indyrange.net/membership-requirements/

I have memory's it was $110 as well but P2 said it was $120 so not arguing as I have been wrong before.
    $25 un-announced is a serious increase. With good reason that's cool. The $25 is not going to end me.
    If you are going to run the dues up that much we have a sub-forum right here. Heck I will pay it. It would have just been nice for a heads up.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have memory's it was $110 as well but P2 said it was $120 so not arguing as I have been wrong before.
    $25 un-announced is a serious increase. With good reason that's cool. The $25 is not going to end me.
    If you are going to run the dues up that much we have a sub-forum right here. Heck I will pay it. It would have just been nice for a heads up.

Agreed, but I'm guessing it will be noted that it was announced at a meeting, but obviously most of the membership don't attend.

As you stated, just interested in if there are projects or additional improvements coming.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I need to put on my running shoes and join. I've been wondering if there was anything close to me. I need to look in the attic to see if any of the courses I took qualify. If not I will need to take a course.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Meh, I’d call it a convenient facility. Between running off good trainers and their condescending online presence, I did not renew last year. This poorly communicated price increase further validates my decision.

OK granted but it is a great facility compared to anything else close to me.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Meh, I’d call it a convenient facility. Between running off good trainers and their condescending online presence, I did not renew last year. This poorly communicated price increase further validates my decision.
    We have trainers!!?

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Filled out my card and will be mailing my payment today.

Looks like the membership page has now been updated: https://indyrange.net/membership-requirements/

Last edited:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Renewal cost did seem a bit more, not that I care.

However, my biggest complaint is, I mailed my check in over 3 weeks ago, check has still not cleared my my bank.

I am bit anal about having a balanced check book. lol

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Renewal cost did seem a bit more, not that I care.

However, my biggest complaint is, I mailed my check in over 3 weeks ago, check has still not cleared my my bank.

I am bit anal about having a balanced check book. lol

Per this, they process once a month: https://indyrange.net/renewal/

[h=3]FAQ[/h]
    • I didn’t renew, how do I join again?
      • You must go through the New Member Process and meet all the requirements.
      • Yes you are considered a New Member, No Exceptions.
      • New Member Process
    • When will my renewal be processed?
      • If your renewal card is in our PO Box on the 1st Monday of the month it will be processed within 7 days, so 2nd Monday of the Month.
    • I emailed about my renewal and got no response
      • As noted on the Contact Page, we will not response to inquires about renewals
      • Please note the timeline above.
    • I waited 2 renewal cycles and I’m still showing as not being renewed?
      • We don’t have your card. Resubmit your renewal (see process on this page).
    • Memberships expired on the first day of the January. First Sat of April deadline is a grace period.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Per this, they process once a month: https://indyrange.net/renewal/

FAQ

• I didn’t renew, how do I join again?
      • You must go through the New Member Process and meet all the requirements.
      • Yes you are considered a New Member, No Exceptions.
      • New Member Process
    • When will my renewal be processed?
      • If your renewal card is in our PO Box on the 1st Monday of the month it will be processed within 7 days, so 2nd Monday of the Month.
    • I emailed about my renewal and got no response
      • As noted on the Contact Page, we will not response to inquires about renewals
      • Please note the timeline above.
    • I waited 2 renewal cycles and I’m still showing as not being renewed?
      • We don’t have your card. Resubmit your renewal (see process on this page).
    • Memberships expired on the first day of the January. First Sat of April deadline is a grace period.
    Understood.

However, using the renewal verification link shows that my renewal card has been received, but, yet, the check has not cleared my bank. lol

It really isn't that big of a deal, just kinda upsets my checkbook OCD. "IT HAS TO BE CORRECT TO THE PENNY" :):

Top Bottom