• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    In anticipation of resumption of shooting events at MCF&G I was reviewing the Range and Friday Night Steel Rules and see what appears to be a conflict... The Range Rules make no mention of PCC (pistol caliber carbines) being prohibited but the FNS Rules (Division Breakdown section) states this:

“While these rifles are not allowed at MCFG during normal operating hours, FNS is allowed to have a Pistol Caliber Rifle class under the supervision of RO’s. Only rifles that shoot 9mm, 38 special, 40 S&W, 44 special, and 45 ACP are allowed.”

What gives?

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    Also, is there any word when FNS and Bowling pin events will re-start? The discount on events was half the reason I picked this range over others.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    OK, idle curiosity as a non member. Maybe somebody here is on the board or knows the reasoning.

If PCCs are bad enough to not be allowed for daily member use, why are they allowed for FNS? Either they are bad or they arent.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    OK, idle curiosity as a non member. Maybe somebody here is on the board or knows the reasoning.

If PCCs are bad enough to not be allowed for daily member use, why are they allowed for FNS? Either they are bad or they arent.
    Where is it stated you can't shoot a pistol caliber carbine at the club as a member? This is news to me.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Where is it stated you can't shoot a pistol caliber carbine at the club as a member? This is news to me.
    Turn yourself in...we have you on video. The Shadow Board implemented a new anti-PCC rule. Part of Holcomb's emergency powers. It's all legit...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dunno. Ask cbhausen. He seems to have quoted a line that at least SOMEBODY thinks they arent cool for daily shooting by members.

Top Bottom