• ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    So, as some who have been following us know, we are opening our first retail store in Greencastle. The store will sell uniforms for Police, Fire, EMS, and Tactical; but that's not really ALL it is -- it is a place where people like us who live in the shooting world can be outfitted.

We're a new, small company, so we don't have unlimited dollars to get started. So, we're gonna be creative. One brand we are going to stock in our first store is Danner Boots -- if you already know Danner Boots, then you know the reason they are considered the finest available for any amount of money. If you don't know Danner Boots, then I recommend you get to know Danner Boots!

But they are expensive - meaning many people go a very long time without affording a great pair. Well, here comes the purpose of this post: We have to buy a large shipment to start stocking the Danner Boots. We need some help to do that. We are offering prices on Pre-Ordered Danner boots that will seem unbelievable!

To get your unbelievable price quote and make an order:

1. Go to Danner Boots -- Danner - Product

2. Choose whatever style you want to have

3. And message me the model -- I will reply with a price that you won't believe is possible.

Then, when the boots come in from the factory, we'll send them right out. The rest of the order will go into our store for stock.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Order placed! This man's not kidding... If you want to treat yourself to a great pair of boots (I have, for years), now's the time. Thanks for offering this opportunity to the INGO community :rockwoot:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    86   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    What boot is a good all weather hiking boot? Is there one comfy enough for daily wear? I normally just wear my 15 years old Matterhorns. They still do the job, and are comfy, but they are insulated, take quite some time to don, and a bit heavy.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Order placed! This man's not kidding... If you want to treat yourself to a great pair of boots (I have, for years), now's the time. Thanks for offering this opportunity to the INGO community :rockwoot:

Its my pleasure. I am very thankful for the INGO community to help me get a larger order for Danner. I appreciate the business. Thank you all!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    What boot is a good all weather hiking boot? Is there one comfy enough for daily wear? I normally just wear my 15 years old Matterhorns. They still do the job, and are comfy, but they are insulated, take quite some time to don, and a bit heavy.

I wear these for hiking, casual wear, and sometimes with my Sheriff Uniform (usually only if we are going to be off the road and doing something in the weeds). These are my favorite.

Danner - Mountain Light II 5" Brown

71jKaNcCKpL._UX500_.jpg

They are all-leather and Gore-Tex lined. Great for any weather. Keep them smooth and in good shape with Boot Dressing (not polish).

They were a bear to break-in, but once they're 'yours', they are certainly comfy enough for everyday wear.

And they will last you F O R E V E R.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I have severe plantar fasciitis plus heel spurs and have mainly stuck with New Balance products at the suggestion of my podiatrist. Does Danner make anything that would work for my troubled feet?

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    I have severe plantar fasciitis plus heel spurs and have mainly stuck with New Balance products at the suggestion of my podiatrist. Does Danner make anything that would work for my troubled feet?

I'm not a podiatrist, but I developed Plantar fasciitis when I was still in the Army. All of the little doo-dads the gave me were worthless. What I found worked the best was the foot-molded insoles yuo can get from the Good Feet Store or The Walking Company. These work great in my Danners. I don't know why they wouldn't be good for you, too!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I was about to start shopping for some boots and I appreciate this opportunity.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wore Danner Acadia boots in Iceland almost 20 years ago. Those were great boots.

Top Bottom