• ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Just like we did with the Danner Boots last year and the year before that, we are making an introductory offer for the Salomon Forces line of boots.

Based on feedback we've received, many people consider Salomon to be some of the finest hiking and trekking shoes available. And they have added a line of 'uniform' footwear that is getting a lot of attention. So, we are adding them to our store.

But we have to buy a ton of boots to get started. As a thank you to all the great feedback and to make it possible to bring these in, we are going to do something special for everyone who pre-orders their Salomon boots with us.

Here is the link to the line on our website: https://nelsonuniform.com/collections/vendors?q=Salomon

All you need to do is send me a PM with your name, email, the style you want, and your size. And you will receive a personalized link with your boots and price in your email. We've made it as easy as we know how. Check it out and let us know which pairs to send you (we'll even ship them for free if you aren't close enough to Greencastle to pick them up in person)... :)

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    We are about half way there already - but the momentum for this group buy is starting to slow. So, we will keep this open for about another week or so until everyone who wants to participate has had their chance.

Thank you to all - and if you want in, please just send me a PM.

Brad

LongGun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2017
    Columbus
    We are about half way there already - but the momentum for this group buy is starting to slow. So, we will keep this open for about another week or so until everyone who wants to participate has had their chance.

Thank you to all - and if you want in, please just send me a PM.

Brad

Seems that I cant PM you due to the fact that I don't have 50 posts yet. I would like in on these boots if still possible. Do you have an email I can contact you at?

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Seems that I cant PM you due to the fact that I don't have 50 posts yet. I would like in on these boots if still possible. Do you have an email I can contact you at?

My email is brad @ nelsonuniform.com - by all means, I will take care of you quick and easy with email! Thank you! :)

Brad

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Hi all,

Just a quick update: The order has been made for the first shipment. once my order gets here, we will send all of yours right away. Thanks again!

Brad

Top Bottom