We are adding Benchmade Knives. So, let's do a group buy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Okay - Nelson & Co is adding Benchmade Knives to our store. And since we have to make a large order to get started, it makes sense to make it a party! So, let's get started.

All you have to do is PM me with the name of the knife (or knives) that you want, and I'll reply with a price that will make you smile. We never sell gear at full retail in our store, but these prices will be much lower than you will otherwise find once this sale is over.

Link to knives: https://nelsonuniform.com/coll.../vendors?q=Benchmade

So, Just PM me which you want. Price will be much better than what you can get from Benchmade and even lower than what you see on our website. No charge for adding Text personalization if you choose to add it. And all knives get FREE SHIPPING if you aren't picking it up in person in Greencastle! :)

Reply to this thread or PM me with any questions!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Thanks to all who have contacted us about getting in on this sale buy. We are closing this deal to orders at end-of-business on Tuesday. After that, we will order all the knives from Benchmade.

So, thanks again all who have contacted us to get theirs, and there is a little bit of time to those who are on still debating. If you want in, just send me a message. Thanks!

Brad

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Hi. I've been lurking in the forums for awhile but decided to register when I saw your post. Looks like it may be too late to get in on this but just in case. Depending on final prices i'd be interested in the following knives.

TI Monolock Plain Edge
    SOCP Fixed Blade
    Rift Auto Knife Satin Plain Edge
    Rift Folding Knife Gray and Black Handle Satin Plain Edge
    Model 940 Carbon Fiber Handle Satin Plain Edge
    Barrage Folding Knife Black Handle Satin Drop Point Plan Edge
    Stryker Auto Knife Black Plain Edge

Thanks

mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    Brad,

Got your PM. Thanks for the quick reply. I put some time into picking out that list. I need some EDC knives so I can baby my Sebenzas. ;)

I don't have 50 posts yet so I can't reply via PM. You can reach me via email by adding @gmail.com to the end of my forum screen name (mbkintner).

Thanks,

Mike

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    UPDATE: The first of the Benchmades have shipped from Oregon!
    icon_smile.gif
    We should have the first of our initial order this week (tracking says Friday - damn, Oregon is a long way away)...
    icon_smile.gif

I had good conversation with them this week and things are moving. I know that they are still working on some engraving for some of the order (It was a lot of engraved knives...) and there are 1 or 2 of you who I need to confirm with because of changes in some of the models that you ordered. I'll be doing that 1-on-1 today. Its only 1 or 2 orders that I need some confirmation on.

So, things are moving. I am more excited about these knives than I am about getting our FFL this week in the mail. I can't wait to get these!

Brad

Top Bottom