Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Tamron 17-50 + manfrotto tripod.

IT'S ALL SOLD!!!!!!.

Canon 20D DSLR camera with box and all accessories it came with new (minus kit lens) and lowepro case and 2 batteries and 2 gig memory card (no idea on shutter actuations. If I had to guess, 15-20k). It is in great shape. * $300 CAMERA SOLD!!!!!

!!!

Tamron 17-50 DI II f/2.8 with Hoya UV filter. $350 firm

Manfrotto tripod (190xb) and 486rc2 ballhead $140 (no pics of tripod) it is in excellent condition.*. TRIPOD SOLD!!!!

Southside of Indianapolis.*

Quote Originally Posted by chraland51 View Post
    The 20D would make a good second body for my 50D and lenses. Why are you selling it? Any problems with it or with dust on the sensor? Do you know the typical number of exposures a camera of this type should be able to make before the end of its life?
    No problems. I have never had a problem with it. I did have the sensor cleaned by Roberts last year sometime. I have only used it one time since last Halloween. I have heard of cameras getting many more than 100k clicks without problems. I love the camera but I have picked up a new addiction (guns). Lol
    Last edited by HamsterStyle; 11-02-2010 at 20:20.

Bump for an awesome setup.

Owner at Bobcat Armament

got any other lenses sitting in the closet? I just picked up a 60D and looking to stretch its legs....I wouldn't mind pics of the tripod if you can get some.
    Bobcat Armament
    1632 E State Road 44
    Shelbyville, Indiana 46176
    317-699-6127

Open Tuesdays-Saturdays 11AM-6PM

I don't have pics yet but here is a little write up and some pictures of the exact same one. Other then a little dust on it, it is in as new condition. Includes the box as well.

Tripod Upgrade – Bogen Manfrotto Ballhead 486RC2 and 190XB Legs with Low Profile

As far as the other lenses, I already sold them. I didn't have anything special though. The tamron is my best lens. It is excellent.

Somebody needs a really nice camera, lens and tripod. Get it soon so you can photograph your purchases this weekend. Feel free to shoot cash or Glock + cash offers. 9mm or .40. Worst I can say is no. Cash is preferred and takes priority. I will separate all three if necessary.

Is the lens in great shape? Any scratches?

It's in great shape. It has had a Hoya uv filter on it since the day I bought it brand new at Roberts. It is sharp. No scratches

Lets get this stuff gone. I can meet up within reason Friday morning. I will split it up if necessary. Feel free to make offers. Worst I can do is say no. Let me know!!!

Expert
    The 20D would make a good second body for my 50D and lenses. Why are you selling it? Any problems with it or with dust on the sensor? Do you know the typical number of exposures a camera of this type should be able to make before the end of its life?

Expert
    I would like to buy the camera body and case from you for $300. Is there any way we could meet somewhere tonite after 5:30 pm or tomorrow after 4:30 pm? Tomorrow morning is not possible for me and I will be going out of town for the weekend tomorrow evening. I also have the expensive hobbies of guns and fly-fishing in addition to photography.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast