• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    SOLD on CL.
    Considering tradeing or selling my 1984 Honda Odyssey. It is a very fun little machine, it is a 250cc air cooled 2 stroke, has cage and 4 point harness.
    It could use a little TLC, it needs a seat cover, a rear motor mount and tires. Fenders are so-so, little bend up front from tree or something, pretty standard wear associated with a toy of its age.
    I ride ATV's and got this to play around with in the yard, It is a bit to loud for in town though.
    It does have an aftermarket pipe which I just welded up a little crack by one of the mounts and repacked.
    It runs good, takes a couple pulls to start cold, then fires up on the first one after that. I did ride it for a few hours straight one day and it started running funky and didn't want to start, I let it cool and it started right up?....Just in the name of full disclosure.

I think these were made from 76' - 84'
    (I took this in on trade and gave twelve hundred for it, The only 2 on e-bay are running 1250 and 1800, I saw one on CL that needed work for $900.
    I would take $750 cash money or trade for something cool.
    I need a new carry, I would be interested in 1911's (especially smaller models similar to colt defender) 9mm and bigger- compact Sigs, HK's, Colts, S&W wheel guns. ETC. or anything else cool. Also interested in pit bikes 50cc up to like a yz or cr 80/85.
    PLease PM me with questions or offers and don't be offended if I say no thanks. Located in the South bend area.
    Here are a couple of pics, can get better one if needed and will try to do so soon anyway. (camera date is wrong)
    2cd7u2s.jpg

29qjev7.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom