• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Trade pending.
    I have a 2005 Yamaha TTR-125, very nice all stock bike. Electric start and kick start 125cc 4 stroke.
    Bike comes certificate of origin, as well as owners manual and other papers. This bike runs great, very reliable and runs quiet. would be great for teenager, for an adult to get around the property or a nice mild bike to ride along with the kids.
    Has good power, but not over powering. Bike starts right up with a battery charger or kicks right over very easy. Right now the battery won't hold a charge. They are $40 at batteries plus and I may get one in the near future, but as of now it just has the old one in it that died over winter.
    It will need a $15 set of hand grips. A freind talked me into letting him ride it, at which time he thought he would be cool and try a wheelie... The result is pictured, nothing affecting the funtion of the bike though. Rear fenders can be purchased cheap online or at local bike shop.
    I plan to fix these couple of things, but figured I would post it on INGO for now as-is.
    Located in the South bend area, I would consider partial trades for handguns, or mabey full trade for the right 1911 or AR worth atleast 1k.
    I don't get much use out of it, but won't be low-balled since it dosn't eat anything and isn't in the way. It is priced to sell as it is. Please PM me with questions or offers.
    Thanks
    zw17ix.jpg

2hqe5nt.jpg

ere51v.jpg

2w5q9gm.jpg

4ryxed.jpg

5d9y0k.jpg

1zlafxv.jpg

34j39r4.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.