• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    • MTD gas Snow blower $275 - Sale Pending Barely used: It was purchased from Ace Hardware in the December 2010. It's been used about 5 or 6 times for 30 minutes each. It is a single stage, electric start. I still have the manual and accessories. Has been able to handle anything we've had in Indy. Moving away from snow so I won't need it anymore. Was $450 new.

Looks like this:
      images

• Sofa $40/OBO SOLD : Henredon from the 1960s. Three seats, Green velvet. Slight damage to back top corner, fabric is popping out. Can be easily nailed back in.
      Looks like this, but 3 seat, not 2; no nailhead; has a skirt :
      648858867_d0d3596a1b.jpg

• Sofa $50/OBO SOLD : Loveseat. Will have photo soon. Mid-century modern. Green, orange and yellow striped velvet fabric. Good shape.
    • Chaise Lounge $20/OBO SOLD : Pink striped. Fabric and cushion in good condition. Skirt needs to be removed. Dust cover under frame is cut.
    • Pine shelf $5/OBO DONTAED : ~4' wide, ~1.5' deep, ~3' tall.

Pickup only. Located in Indy.

Open to any cash, trade, or cash+trade offers. Firearms are good. AR Lowers with parts would be nice. Will listed to any trade offers for individual items or multiple pieces. May be willing to add some cash for items that pique my interest.

Last edited:

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    IYAOYAS is an Aviation Ordnance term. If You Ain't Ordnance, You Ain't (Special*). where Special stands in for a 4 letter word.

Price Drop on the Snow Blower. It's a great price for a barely used item.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Thanks! I'm never to old to learn. :rockwoot:
    You should have a pm inbound by now from a friend of mine. She's interested in the sofa, and any other furniture you may have. She lives in INTERNET and cell hell, so if you have trouble getting ahold of her, please let me know.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom