WTS/WTT: A pair of Traxxas T-Maxx R/C Trucks - ready to run w/ fuel/gear/accessories

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I have for sale or trade, a pair of radio controlled trucks with everything needed to run them right now: gear, accessories, tools, batteries, and fuel. :D

Specs:
    Both trucks are a Traxxas T-Maxx 4x4 2.5
    One is blue, one is red, they use different radio frequencies so that they can be used at the same time/place.

The red one has only been lightly used and is completely stock except for a throttle shut-off safety device (closes throttle in case of low battery or loss of radio contact, so that your truck doesn't run away from you :): )

The blue one is not completely stock. It's been run hard, broken, repaired with aftermarket parts, and then run hard some more. It's rough around the edges, but it still works just fine and runs like a scalded dog! It also has the throttle shut-off safety installed.

Both trucks have the Traxxas 2.5 engine with 2-speed forward/reverse transmission.
    Both trucks are 4 wheel drive

Here's a list of what comes with the trucks:
    Toolbox for your gear/tools/fuel/accessories/radio/batteries/etc.
    Two sets of basic tools that were included with the trucks
    Some extra hand tools
    An infrared temperature gauge, used to tune the engine.
    Instructions and tuning/repair manual
    Some extra glow plugs (these need replaced occasionally, they wear out)
    Wall chargers and rechargeable AA batteries for the radios (enough for only one truck though)
    2 radio controls, 1 for each truck (different frequencies)
    2 unopened bottles of fuel
    2 easy start wands
    1 battery pack for the easy start wand(to start the engines and make the plug glow)
    A nice charger for the easy start battery pack, can charge two battery packs at one time, can be configured for different voltages/capacities/cycles/etc.
    Oil for the shocks and air filters
    A bunch of miscellaneous parts and pieces

I've also got a couple of old catalogs/magazines. They're out of date, but they will still have vendors/websites/terminology for you to examine and learn from. One of the mags shows some awesome custom trucks to give you ideas about what to do with yours (anything and everything is possible, lol, dual engines, brushless electric motors, huge tires, mini rock crawlers, 4 wheel steering, etc.) The other magazine has a lot of parts lists and customization/upgrade ideas.

Be aware that this could become an addicting expensive hobby.

This would be a great father/son Christmas gift! And these things do great off-road and in the snow, as long as you don't bury them! And they do awesome monster-jam style donuts on ice :D

If you were to buy all of this stuff new online, it would cost you well over $1000!

But I'm only asking for $300! This is FIRM. If I can't get this out of them then I'm keeping them.

Will not separate anything, I want to sell this as one complete package, because I only have 1 battery pack and charger, 1 complete set of tools, 1 set of instructions, etc.

I can give you some start up tips and give you a quick idea of how to start the trucks and how to tune them right. Of course it's all in the manual too.

Possible trade interests follow:
    Smith & Wesson 38+P J-frame Airweight revolver with hammer.
    Mossberg 590A1 12ga shotgun (has to be a 590a1, not 590, not 500, not a maverick, not anything else, only a 590A1!)
    Ruger Mark II .22LR pistol (I don't want a mark I or III, or a 22/45)
    Smith & Wesson Model 63 .22LR stainless steel 3" barrel w/ adjustable sights
    Smith & Wesson Model 686 .357Mag with 4" barrel, preferably pre-lock and 7 shot
    A nice 1911, 45acp, government style
    7.62x39 ammo (golden tiger, yugo surplus, or reloadable brass cased stuff, no tula/wolf/polymer coated stuff)
    9mm ammo
    .38 Special / .357 Magnum ammo
    reloading components for the above 3 calibers
    lead for casting bullets
    A 100rd 7.62x39 ak47 drum.
    A Texas Weapon Systems gen 2 dogleg rail, for a yugo ak.
    Authentic 7.62x39 grenade launching blanks (not regular blanks)
    7.62x39 API ammo (red & black tip)
    A bunch of UZI 9mm mags in good shape
    A nice fairly large flat-screen tv capable of HD 1080p resolution in good working condition.
    A nice entertainment center made for a flatscreen tv.

I can maybe add or take cash in combination with the above trade interests.

Thanks for looking!

1002296w.jpg

1002297u.jpg

1002295m.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom