Please reply by conversation.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    UPDATE: There are only round jugs left.

Prefer to sell in groups of 5 or 10 since it will be more plausible for travel time, etc.

New, never used over-runs from the factory. These are well built, thick and stack on each other. I have also checked and all lids have rubber gaskets in them. They are stamped HDPE as well.

Price: $8

RobbyMaQ - 3 Paid

IMAG0726.jpg

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    The wife has asked for a few more since the last couple I bought from you... put me down for 3 please

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I am not sure what it would take to be food grade, although many use them for such. Some of them have rubber seals on the lid (I only say some, since I get a variety and am not sure if they all do or not). I can say that they are very sturdy and definitely not thin plastic. They are solidly built. I do however suggest to rinse them all out with some water and bleach to be safe, as they may have some oil left over from being molded. As I have been told, they are new and never used.

Last edited:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Any line of 15 gallon ones?

Sorry, only 5's.

I have the opportunity to pick these up this weekend. is anyone willing to pay in advance like last time? Not sure I want to pay for them all upfront. Anyhow, if you are willing to pay in advance like last time I will give you first pick of type (square, square fixed handle, round) and color as there was a variety last time. Send me a message for my paypal info.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    I will be taking delivery of the jugs tomorrow afternoon. If anyone is willing to pick up theirs around exit 10 I may be willing to make a delivery or two on Sunday.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Dirtebiker said he would be willing to take some back to the southside of Indy in a week if anyone down there is wanting any.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom