WTS/WTT: Tabletop humidor, travel humidor, and more...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I quit smoking cigars just before Thanksgiving and it's time to finalize the commitment.

I have for sale or trade my beloved humidor w/ digital thermometer/hygrometer, a travel humidor, and some cigar holders.

attachment.php

The humidor was marketed as a 100-cigar humidor. I've never had that many in it, but have had 75 cigars of various sizes in there with room to spare.

It is solid Spanish cedar with beveled glass windows. The analog hygrometer on the front is worthless, and caused me some issues maintaining humidity early on (it's mounted in a hole cut in the body of the humidor. After sealing it with duct tape (magical stuff, that), I had success maintaining consistent humidity for years.

attachment.php

The removable tray will hold 20-30 cigars itself, though I kept less up top so I could keep the hygrometer in sight through the top windows.

The dividers in the tray and the main compartment below are adjustable to accommodate various sized stogies.

attachment.php

The travel humidor has it's own humidification reservoir and will hold up to 15 cigars in addition.

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Also included are a couple of new cigar cases for shorter trips. They claim to hold 2-3 cigars, and look like they should keep them stable.

attachment.php

Asking [STRIKE]$85[/STRIKE]$75 for the package; prefer not to separate. Will consider knife, ammo, or other interesting related trades.

Edit: While my preference is for cash, as far as trade interests go...

Ammo, in order of preference, would be brass-cased 5.56 NATO, .22 LR, and .45 ACP. (no, I won't spot you $60 for a brick of .22)

As for knives, a mid to large fixed blade a-la bussekin, ESEE, etc. would be nice...I may even consider adding cash on my end for the right knife.

Feel free to offer other trade items not listed...worst I can do is reply with a polite no.

attachment.php

FTF West Indy area.

Please PM with questions or offers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom