Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Buick Riv Slideshow by 1775usmarine | Photobucket
    Final price 2000

Update: 7-18-14 will be taking to trans shop next week to find out if torque converter is the issues and if so would be about 600 to fix. If this is the case and all is good afterwards price will double. This could be a limited chance to get a great car for a dirt cheap price.

Nice 1985 Buick Riv. 2nd owner and has been in the family since new in 1985. Shows a little over 111k on odometer, but newer engine 307 approx 30k miles replaced last year. Has some mechanical issues most likely torque convertor, but does run and lot drives though stalls out sometimes. Newer power steering pump, alternator, radiator, battery and glasspack exhaust between 2009 and needs ac upgrade runs off r12 which is empty so no AC. Interior is in good shape for a non smoked in vehicle. Sky blue color with blue interior. Body is in good shape with little paint flaking. Car was repainted while I was overseas in 2008. Car is located in Hobart you may text anytime to set up appointment to view car. I do work midnights and live in Laporte, but am off on fridays and saturdays, or my father could show you the car. 2194765582 text all day or call between 0730 am and 1 pm. The hood and doors do close and are flush to the body, were just open to take pics.

I would be interested in trades for a truck.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    bump..... why pay 6k for one similar on CL that has sat for 24 yrs when you can get one that is much nicer for almost half the cost?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Bump..... these will not be around forever in this great of shape, and parts are becoming harder to find. Plus who doesn't miss working on carbs.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Bump..... few more weeks and off to autotrader. Someones has to know somebody who wants this fine automobile.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom