• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tschlarp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Starke County
    Please PM me only. Do not reply or bump this listing.

First of all, I'm not entirely certain I want to sell this so please do not contact me unless after reading the post, you are seriously interested.

I have owned this since sometime around 1987. I drove it a little after buying it, got married and basically put it in the barn and there it sat for about 14 years. About 4 1/2 years ago, it went to a shop and I started the process of upgrading it. After many upgrades, the used engine I bought for it turned out to have a bad cylinder and possibly a bent valve. I'm between having the existing engine redone or buying a new one for it. The engine is a Ford Racing 306 with the SVO aluminum heads. It also has an Aviaid oil pan and a FoMoCo dual quad intake. It was ready for the street had the motor not been bad. I was going to drive it and get the parts to upgrade the differential and rear suspension. The body of the car is not perfect, that was phase 2 in my plan. Phase 1 was to upgrade it mechanically and drive and enjoy it for a while before the next infusion of cash for phase 2. I believe there are a couple of holes in the floor and I have a new trunk floor metal not installed. There is also a bad area by the drivers door striker that will need repair. Someone before me put caps over the rear quarters that look alright but I planned to have them removed and fix the rears properly during phase 2. The interior is not bad but could use some attention there if everything else has been redone.

The entire front suspension has been redone with superior handling as the goal. See some of the parts that I can remember listed below. The entire brake system has been upgraded from 4 wheel drums to 4 wheel 2004 Cobra disc brakes, 13" rotors on the front and 11.6 on the rears. The brakes were also upgraded to power brakes using all newer Ford Mustang components. The brake and T5 cable clutch conversion kits were purchased from Mustang Steve. Look him up to find out more. The exhaust is all JBA and exit in front of the rear wheels like on the R Models. The wheels and tires are brand new 0 miles. The transmission was upgraded to a rebuilt T5Z.

Below is a list of some of the parts. I am sure I have forgot about some so the list is not complete.

The car in in LaPorte County and can be shown by appointment only on weeknights and possibly on a weekend but that can be worked out with a serious buyer.

I am asking $16,000 and I am fairly firm on that. Please PM me only if you are serious and are comfortable in parting with cash in my price neighborhood.

Thanks!

Front Cobra Calipers
    Rear Cobra Calipers
    17" Shelby Torq-Thrust M Black
    Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
    Flaming River Steering Box
    SSBC Big Bite Rotors & Banjo Bolts
    Russell Stainless Braided Brake Lines
    JBA Spark Plug Wires
    Power Brake & Cable Clutch Conversion Kit
    Front Cobra Disc Kit
    Rear Cobra Disc Kit
    Disc/Disc Master Cylinder
    Adj Proportioning Valve
    Gas Tank, Sending Unit, Filler Hose, Hardware
    Hood Pins
    Control Freaks Upper & Lower Tubular Control Arms
    Front Adjustable QA1 Shocks
    Rear QA1 Shocks
    Global West S24 Coils Springs
    Global West Coil Spring Insulators
    Global West Coil Spring Perches
    Global West Front Sway Bar Links
    GW Inner & Outer Tie Rods both sides, Idler Arm Tubular Adj Sleeves
    Mallory 29440 Coil
    Mr Gasket Dual Quad Linkage Kit
    T5Z, Lakewood Bell, Spec Stage 3 Clutch, Findanza Alum Flywhl,Cable& Quadrant
    JBA 1650S, 1651SH , 50-2652, 1752
    Trunk Floor
    1965 Mustang T-5 Conversion Slip Yoke
    (2) 0-1850 SA Holley 600 cfm carbs
    Wheel Studs
    Grant Steering Wheel Security System
    1965 5 Lug Front Brake Drum Hubs (2)
    15" Wood Steering Wheel
    Holley Electric Fuel Pump
    Heavy Duty Battery Cable Set
    Pro 5.0 Shifter
    Hurst T5 Conversion Shifter Lever