Please reply by conversation.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    SOLD!!!

I have a brand new (completely sealed box, never opened) Lifeproof nuud case that I bought back in March directly from Lifeproof when I decided to upgrade from my cheaper Otterbox case. As luck would have it, I also received one as a gift nearly simultaneously. I let this new one sit around as a backup in case something would ever happen to mine, but after using it everyday, including jumping into lakes, ponds, pools, and multiple drops, mine has held up with very little to no wear. For that reason, I've decided to just go ahead and sell the brand new one as I don't see mine failing anytime soon. Again, I haven't even broken the seals on this box. It is brand new; I've just had it sitting on my TV stand since March.

In case you aren't familiar with the Lifeproof nuud, it is a "water, shock, dirt, and snow proof" case that is actually nice and thin unlike the bulky Otterbox cases. The nuud model is the best in their lineup in my opinion because it doesn't have that poofy, aggravating screen protector that the original fre model case has. I originally bought a fre, but sent it back. I love the nuud model though! Check out the reviews on these; they're great! If you're really concerned about screen scratches, you can put one of those thin plastic screen protectors on it before you put it into the case.

This case has a clear membrane over the home button area so it can be used with the fingerprint access feature on the 5s as well. It also fits the regular iPhone5 obviously. The case also comes with a "test model" that is just a plastic iPhone model included in the box that allows you to test the case's waterproof features without risking your expensive phone.

This is a great case for anyone who is active, outdoors, in wet or dirty environments, or just plain clumsy (me). Just figured someone else should enjoy it instead of sitting at my place in its box.

Asking [STRIKE]$80[/STRIKE] $70 OBO, and located in downtown Indy.
    Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

IMG_3231_zps6276b552.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom