Please reply by conversation.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    SOLD

I have both a NEW and a USED Otterbox Defender case for the iPhone 5 for sale. You could technically use them for the 5s as well, but you will not have access to the fingerprint scan. These are both genuine Otterbox cases as I bought them from a certified dealer; they aren't the fake ones that some people are selling online for super cheap. The used one was the case I used for about 10 months. It had a small tear in the silicon cover so Otterbox sent me a brand new one. I never did put the new one on, and in the meantime, I spent big money on a Lifeproof case that I've been using ever since. Since I'm continuing with my Lifeproof case, I have no need for these anymore.

Realistically, I'm selling the new one, and the buyer can have the used one if he/she wants a "beater" case for work or times when it may get scuffed or dirty. If the buyer only wants the new one, I'll give the other one away. The used one is in decent shape, it just has that small tear, but the silicon still holds on to the hard shell well. I've never used the new case. It also comes with the belt clip which I've never used either (impressed I was able to find it in my closet, honestly). I put the new case in the original packaging since Otterbox doesn't send new packaging.

They're both the Charcoal gray silicon wrapped around an Orange hard shell. It is a touch more orange than the picture shows if that matters to you.

Asking $25 for both cases and the belt clip. Located in downtown Indy.
    If you have any questions, let me know. Thanks!
    IMG_3233_zps827ed62a.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom