• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Pride Outlander Scooter Lift and Golden Buzz Around Scooter. Lift is key operated electric power and slides into a 2" square receiver hitch. It pivots out of the way to allow access to the trunk or bed of the vehicle it is mounted on. Turn the key to lower it, drive the scooter on it and then turn the key to engage the clamp that holds the scooter in place and lift it off the ground and drive away. You can drive on and off the lift so no backing up.

The scooter has the optional oxygen bottle rack, variable speed, horn, basket, etc and will show as new once I clean the tires. Both units are in excellent condition and the scooter has literally only been driven less than 100 feet and then parked and never used again due to health.

I can install the lift on my vehicle for demonstration purposes if needed. I'm not really interested in any trades so cash is king but I will entertain trade offers of items valued at least 25% higher. I have receipts showing they paid over $4000 for it in October '14. Bring cash, let's talk! I will separate the lift from the scooter; lift $1600, Scooter $600.
    [STRIKE]
    $2000[/STRIKE] $1500.00

I might be interested in a 4 wheeler trade, it would need to be a utility style, 4wd , adult sized, not trashed, etc. Further trade options would be considered as long as it was "flipable" and was of equal or greater value.

Located east of Mooresville off 144.

00j0j_eIiYi9Gbn3h_600x450.jpg

00q0q_1mbTJ3y4OCE_600x450.jpg

00707_bm5hiSQoDT4_600x450.jpg

00303_gQvDeVrc5DZ_600x450.jpg

01515_jZstWILlB5a_600x450.jpg

lift_zpsz2kowdma.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom