• ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    SOLD

iPhone 5 in great shape! Was on AT&T network, but has been unlocked by them to use on other networks. Spent nearly all of its life in a Lifeproof case. Passed the Lifeproof on to my mom so I'm selling this iPhone 5 with her Olive Green Otterbox Defender.

Includes never used Apple EarPods, power cord and wall plug (works perfectly well, but there is a small tear near the Lightning end in the rubber coating that you can see in the pic with everything below. Did not affect the actual wire.), lightly used Olive Green Otterbox Defender and belt clip/holster, iPhone box and paperwork.

Only blemishes I see on it are a few speck-sized areas on the edges where the dark finish has rubbed off from contacting the case, I guess. They're not gouges because I can't feel them with my fingernail. The area is shown in the bottom picture of the edge.

Located in Indy (downtown); semi-regular trips to Vincennes area through Terre Haute, but would have to be organized around my schedule.

$205 for everything
    PM me with questions or inquiries. First dibs will be honored, but if the potential buyer drags his or her feet, first money will take the iPhone and accessories.

IMG_4321_zpsvmlqthj8.jpg

IMG_4322_zpsw1q7ksp6.jpg
    IMG_4323_zpsz6ngzouo.jpg

Last edited:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Bump...
    ive had a couple questions about the last pic. To clarify, it's not very noticeable (I'm a picky person, so I wanted to make sure to include everything I saw.) and it's just the little specs on the flat part of the side. In the pic, it looks like there is a spot on the 90 degree angle near the camera lens. That is just due to lighting. There's no blemish there.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom